Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jurassien Jurassien is offline

Default Excel Macro Looping Helps

Hello,

I desperately need help on creating a macro script that will be moving data
from the summary sheet within a workbook to the next sheet based on team ID
(column E).

Something like if cell E3 = 000 then copy the entire row to sheet 000 else
look for another Team ID within the same column (E) and do the same process
(sheet 001) so on.

I currently do it manually and it seems to be very time consuming. I was
wondering if the script below can be changed to fit what I am trying to
accomplish. Any helps would be greatly appreciated.

Sub DoCopy()
Dim szRange As String
szRange = "E1:V200"

Worksheets("Summary Page").Range(szRange).Copy
Destination:=Worksheets("Team-000").Range(szRange)
Worksheets("Summary Page").Range(szRange).Copy
Destination:=Worksheets("Team-001").Range(szRange)
Worksheets("Summary Page").Range(szRange).Copy
Destination:=Worksheets("Team-002").Range(szRange)

End Sub

Thanks,