Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KarenI KarenI is offline

Default Excel file name with [Group] at the end

Hi, a normal excel file suddenly aquired [Group] at the end of the file name
and various cells have become associated from sheet to sheet.

I have never seen or heard of this particualr feature before and have
created it accidently. Having achieved this I can't get rid of it.

The effect is that when I update a cell on one sheet it updates some cells
with the same data on another sheet, quite unwanted by me.
I normally acheive this same effect using a formula (when I want to!) which
is easy to detect and delete. I can't see what I have changed in the cell to
undo this [Group] link.