Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Chart's DataTable

<blush thanks! </blush

fujing1003 wrote:
On 2月8日, 下午4时49分, Andy Pope wrote:

Hi,

No. Formatting, including hiding, of chart data table elements is very
restricted.

This may helphttp://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm

Cheers
Andy

fujing1003 wrote:

Some times we need to show source data with chart. we could turn it
true by use specific name in axis(xlcategory) or by using source data
's linking picture . Both of these could help us to show specific
series.
and as all of us know that, the chart's datatable will show all of the
series' value.
I want to know whether we can hide any dummy series in chart's data
table directly.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excelhttp://www.andypope.info

@Andy Pope
Thank you very much. I'm so lucky to meet you here.you are my idol!
Best wishes!

yours.fujing1003