Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Light Light is offline

Default Percent (field1/ field2) on pivot table

Can you go into formulas on the pivot chart toolbar, then enter the formula
in there (double clicking on the fields you want). You need to use the
toolbar, just right clicking doesn't give you the formula option.
Regards, Light

"David Chang" wrote:

Hi, I have the following pivotal table

year region1 region 2
2001 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total
2002 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total
2003 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total
2006 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total

I would like to create the sales per customer field
(sales_total/customer_cnt) for each year and region, but do not know how to
do it.

Your kind answers will be greatly appreciated.

Jay

p.s.
I believe this question may have been answered in the past. But, I could not
find the solutions easily on line.... Sorry.