Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David Chang David Chang is offline

Default Percent (field1/ field2) on pivot table

Hi, I have the following pivotal table

year region1 region 2
2001 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total
2002 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total
2003 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total
2006 customer_cnt sales_total customer_cnt
sales_total

I would like to create the sales per customer field
(sales_total/customer_cnt) for each year and region, but do not know how to
do it.

Your kind answers will be greatly appreciated.

Jay

p.s.
I believe this question may have been answered in the past. But, I could not
find the solutions easily on line.... Sorry.