Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Randy Randy is offline

Default Calculations

Hello...I am using Office 2003 Pro SP2 on Win XP Pro...Things are looking and
running great until low-and-behold, Excel stops calculating! It won't
calculate anything! I have the same setup on a second computer, right next to
this one with the problem, and the second system work perfect.

Any ideas as to why all of a sudden Excel would stop calculating? I have
checked everything I could think of under tools & options and all looks good.
Anyone heard of this happening before?

Any assistance, suggestions, ideas....anything will be greatly appreciated.
I thank you in advance for your time!
--
Randy Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA