A Brewer

Thanks, i'll give that a try.

-----Original Message-----
A Brewer,

You would need to use a fairly simple formula (though a

lengthy one) for
each cell that you wanted to track. For example, if you

wanted to track
cell D15 (which was summing all of the D15 from the other

sheets) then you
would use a formula like:

=IF(Sheet1!D15<"","From Sheet1 ","") & IF(Sheet2!

D15<"","From Sheet2 ","")

and include an & IF(....) for each of your sheets.

Then you can copy it to all the other cells that you want

to track.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"

wrote in message

I've got a fairly complicated workbook. The lead

worksheet
picks up matching cell info in several other worksheets.
I'd like to have a duplicate of this lead sheet that,
instead of returning the "sum" formula result, would
return a list of which worksheets in the formula have a
value that is not zero.

Basically, I need to know which worksheets are producing
values for each cell. More like a reference page. I

could
see that cell D15 in my lead worksheet is picking up

non-
zero values in 3 of the other worksheets because the

cell
would list either the worksheet names or some other cell
that would identify the worksheets.

Does this make sense? I'm not even sure where to begin.
Lookup or some kind of table? I really have no idea,
though I'm positive there's a way to do this. Thanks.

.