Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
fred07 fred07 is offline

Default Office applications will not run

I am using Office XP including outlook 2002, when I attempt to run these
applications I get a message:- outlook.exe or winword.exe or excel.exe
bad image followed by; DLL C:\program files\common files\microsoft
shared\office10\mso.dll is not a valid windows image. If I click on
this twice it then displays; The operating system is not presently
configured to run this application. I have already repaired windows xp
and ran SP2 with all updates, I am assuming this is a windows problem
and would really appreciate some help to get these applications
running. By the way I cannot uninstall office or outlook. Regards to
all who may respond, fred07

--
fred07
fred07's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6379