Woody13

Thanks. You are correct but it makes it more difficult for me to go back and
review some of the information. Still, you suggestion was helpful.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

You may not need a macro.
If you formulas are of the type =IF(A1<10,FALSE,A1), select the range and
use Edit | Replace to change FALSE to NA(). The NA() will show in cell as
#N/A and will be ignored by the chart.

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Woody13" wrote in message
So i have a sheet filled with formulas and I have put IF,Then statements
in
them to return FALSE is I don't get the result I want. However, I need to
erase all these FALSE results so they do not plot as zero on my chart.
Anyway to create a macro? Thanks.