Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MLK MLK is offline

Default Copying changed pivot report headings

Currently I create 6 reports in one workbook using basically the same data
except the layout will be re-arranged as per the group viewing each report.

Each month, I change a number of columns headings to reflect the current
reporting month... and I need to go into each of the 6 reports and repeat
this (the same heading change over and over).

Is there a way that if I change the heading on the first report it will auto
change in the subsequent reports.

I can't copy and paste as you can't change the pivot report structure.

Thanks, Mary-Lou