Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Dynamic Reference Cell in Offset Formula

I am sure it is possible, but for a solution, can you tell us how the data
is arranged, what is where.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"MarkM" <mark_mattson(at)yahoo.com wrote in message
Can I have a dynamic reference cell in my offset formula? What I would
like
to do is have my offset formula select the last 24 months from my list of
months in col. A. So when the next month is added my range will change.

For example, in Jan. 07, I would like my offset formula to return the
months
for Jan05-Jan07. Then for Feb. 07 I would like it to return Feb05-Feb07,
for
march return March 05-march 07 and so on.