Marco de Witte

Hello Bernie,

it works perfect, when my cursor-position is on one of the sheets that has
to be selected. When the cursor is on one of the sheets that has not to be
printed, it adds that sheet also. Any idea how I can fix that?

Greetings, Marco.

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Marco,

Sub TestPrint2()
Dim i As Integer
For i = Sheets("Voorblad").Index To Sheets("btw").Index
Sheets(i).Select False
Next i
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Marco de Witte" wrote in message
I have an excel-file with a lot of worksheets in it, and I would like to
print only a few of them (in my case: from the first sheet to a sheet

named
"btw").

I have the following code (selection made manually):

Sub TestPrint()
ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst
Sheets("Voorblad").Select
Sheets(Array("Voorblad", "Inhoudsopgave", "Opdracht", "res", "fin",
"liq", "balans", _
"V&W", "kosten", "Grondslagen", "vaste_act", "fin_act", "vl_act",
"liq midd", "ev", _
"pass lang", "pass kort", "btw")).Select
Sheets("Voorblad").Activate
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

But if there's a worksheet added, it will not be in the array.

And I have another code, selecting everything from the first sheet to the
sheet "btw", but it doesn't print the page-numbering allright (and with

the
first code is does that allright):

Sub PrintenJaarrapport()

Dim S As Worksheet

For Each S In Worksheets
S.Select
If S.Name = "rekenblad" Then
Exit Sub
End If
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
'Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
'ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview
Next S
Worksheets("Inhoudsopgave").Activate

End Sub

Is there someone who can help me with this problem?

Thanks, Marco.