Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
scott scott is offline

Default Creating sub tasks in excel like MS project

But is there a way to do it just like Project where it will indent in the
cell and put the "+" or "-" next to the actual cell and not over in the
margin? We want the "visual" of the indents in the cells.

Thanks,

Scott

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Select the rows, then DataGroup & Outlinegroup.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Kirsty" wrote in message
I'm having to create a project plan in excel and would like to create a
main
task/sub task drop down box like in MS project i.e. you could have a list
of
main tasks each with a little cross by them and if you click on that cross
all sub tasks come into view.

Any suggestions - baring in mind i'm not very good at excel!

Thanks