Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Huddle Huddle is offline

Default Dynamic Print Area

I am creating a spreadsheet, to be completed each month by many suppliers. In
order to make the sheets presentable, and ready to send to my own Client, I'd
like each sheet only to print rows that have data in column A. The sheet is
set for a maximum of 255 rows, but in some cases, may be s little as 10 rows.
How do I set the Print Area to automatically set to the number of rows for
each supplier?

I have tried using dynamic named ranges, but when I enter these names into
Page Setup, it works once, but when I go back to look at the Print Area, it
has then been fixed to the result of the named Range (i.e $A$5:$I$20), and no
longer referring to the named range.

Any help would be appreciated.