Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
brownti via OfficeKB.com brownti via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default "locking" links

Here is the code i am using. it repeats a bunch of times for many different
ranges of cells...thanks,

Sub a_brass_finish()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Sheets("New Labels").Select
Rows("1976:1996").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
Sheets("BUILDER").Select
End Sub

Gord Dibben wrote:
Without seeing your code it is hard to say but if you hard-coded the cell
references you will get incorrect ranges after inserting cells.

Sample of code please for our perusal.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

i just made a bunch of little macros to hide/unhide things and noticed that
when i insert cells above the cells that are written in my macros, it now
hides/unhides the incorrect things. how can i make it so that my macros will
adjust when i insert cells? i hope it can be done easily...