Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sadia Sadia is offline

Default Renaming an excel sheet based upon an action

I have created a questionnaire in excel for customer product reviews. I want the customer to select the product they wish to review and based upon the selection, a new worksheet with the questionnaire should open up and the worksheet should be renamed with the product name.

Currently I have created a macro in excel which allows you to select the product and this automatically opens a new worksheet. I am however unable to rename the worksheet based upon the drop-down selection.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

--Sadia

http://www.eggheadcafe.com