Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Adding a linear equation to my groovy scatter plot.

"BigDaddyCool" wrote
I did that, and the problem is it just interprets it as two more
plot points rather than the endpoints of a continuous line graph.

Go to Format.. Selected Data Series.. and click the radio button in the
Patterns:Line dialogue from "None" to "Automatic" or "Custom". If you
want, you can also switch off the points by clicking the Marker radio
button from "Automatic" to "None".

Now you have a line and points, or a line and no points.

--
Del Cotter