Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Martin Fishlock Martin Fishlock is offline

Default How to set date format between different location?

If your systems allows try this as a custom date format.

[$-409]yyyy-mm-dd
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"Claude" wrote:

I have to share a workbook between French and English Canada location users.
I want the date format to respect ISO YYYY-MM-DD format independantly if you
look or print the worksheet in English or in French. But when on an English
set-up computer it changes to respect location set-up define by regional
settings and translate the date format to MM-DD-YYYY? I tried to use a Custom
formatting string but does not appear to override the regional settings? I
there any hope in what I am trying to achieve?