Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default formula, code or macro?

Not sure I get it all yet, but if I take a shot, you can tell me what you
expected and why it is different,

=AVERAGE(IF((B2:B20="Laz")*(C2:C200),C2:C20))

which is an array formula, so commit it with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just
Enter.

Try this and see if we are close.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Tammy" wrote in message
Bob - any ideas please?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

I don't get it all.

You show the Mgr column, yet say it doesn't exist.

You want the manager percentage. There are many ways, but you have the
rules, what are they? SUM all of Laz, or what?

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Tammy" wrote in message
Hi there - me again:

I have a list of approximately 300 airport codes. Those 300 airport
codes
are assigned to 5 managers.

I need a query or code or macro or something to help me do the
following
and
I need it to pick up the % in column F.

On my current spreadsheet, the airport codes are in column A, the
manager
column does not exist and the % is column F.

Example of problem:
airport mgr %
DFW Laz 98
AUS Bob 55
SAT Lynn 99
OMH Laz 25
DEN Laz 28
PHI Bob 90

I need to have the Average % by Manager after I have some kind of
script
that assisgns the airports to each manager.

Desired output:
Airport Mgr %

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.