Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel error: Undefined Function 'InStrRev' in Expression

What versions of Excel and Access? InStrRev didn't appear in VBA until the
version in Office 2000. If you're using '97, perhaps Access has a function
that computes InStrRev and Excel doesn't, or perhaps you are using Access
2000 and Excel 97.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"TerryD" wrote in message
I get this error as I am trying to query in excel from access database. The
query works fine in access that is use to break down the data. Why will it
not come down to excel? I have all of the date particulars ( screen prints
in
outlook and could send to someone wher you can see more information.