Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Help with correcting writing a formula

This is a NON array entered formula that will count using your criteria
=SUMPRODUCT((D21:D208="North")*(I21:I2080)*(I21:I 208<=2))

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"tuk16664" wrote in message
Hi

Thank you all so much for your help, i tried with the sum product but that
did not seem to work so i tried using some of your information and my
original formula to try this

=COUNT(IF((D21:D208="North"),(I21:I2080),(I21:I20 8<=2)))

However, it still does not seem to increment the count even when all the
arguments are true, probably me doing something very wrong, not very good
with these complicated formulas.

"tuk16664" wrote:

Hi

I would like some help with a formula that i am trying to create on my
spread sheet. The formula needs to countif a specific set of data is
reached.
So far i have an array formula working that counts if 2 specific names
are
added

I.e. =COUNT(IF((D21:D208="Office name")*(E21:E208="Not
Offered"),K21:K208))

What i want to do now is keep the original part with the office name
but
then have it count if a value in column I21:I208 is 0 and <=2.

Not sure if this can me done and really would appreciate some help

Many thanks for your time.