Dave Peterson

I would close one instance and open that workbook in the remaining instance.

I could copy and paste between two different instances, but my formulas were
lost. (xl2003/winXP).

Maybe that's not a problem for you.

Boba wrote:

Hello,

You're absolutly right - 2 instances of Excel didn't
make any benefit But in out place there is a software
which have the feature to export the data to Excel via
the automation. I don't have any control on that software.
When I export twice I got two Excels open. Now I have to
comapre the data between them - The question is How can I
do it ?

Thanks.