Craig & Co.

Default REPOST: Date format pre-1900.

Hi,

I have a table of immigration ships that have arrived in Australian shores.

Some....okay most.....of the ships arrived before 1900.

I was trying to sort by the arrival date, which is in the format of
DD MMM YYYY, but that didn't work, as there were some 1900 dates.

Tried to re-style the column to DD/MM/YYYY, but the pre-1900 dates
don't change to the new style.

Any suggestions on how to utilise the pre-1900 dates, so that Excel can
recognise them.

Cheers in advance.
Craig.
P.S. Originally sent on the 15/02/2005 - not sure if someone knowledgable
missed it in the other
1000s of messages sent every day. Cheers.