Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] gromit12@gmail.com is offline

Default IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A1.J15 COLUMN WIDTH AS 10 AND A15.J30 COLUMN WIDTH TO 15?

On Feb 5, 1:10 pm, "CAPTGNVR" wrote:
DEAR ALL
FOR EXAMPLE - I have rows of inofrmation . a1.j15 I need column width
only 10 becos only numbers. From a15.j30 I need column width 25 or so
to enter description. Is it possible in Excel bcos if a column width
is selected it is for the entire sheet or is there a way.

Yes, select the group of columns you want to change by clicking and
holding down, and dragging accross the column letters. Once they're
selected, drag one of the columns to the desired width - the others
will change too.

HTH