Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Will Will is offline

Default Whats the new "Template Wizard with Data Tracking"?

Hi,

I'm using Template Wizard with Data tracking from XL2000. I think this was
dropped for later versions - and I can see why! I keep getting the error
message "No Return() or Halt() function found on macro sheet". Then it will
work properly, and then it will come up with this error message again. When
this error message appears, the template works correctly but does not write
the information to the database.

So, my real question is, what has TWwDT been replaced by? Is it any good?!

Thanks,

Will