Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Danielle Danielle is offline

Default Percentage within a range

Within a row I have a static dollar range (two cells showing the min and max
of the range) and a third cell showing a dollar amounts that fall within that
range. What I would like to see is what percentage the individual amount
(cell 3) fall within the range (cell 1 and cell 2). For example - range is
26000 - 44000, and the single amount is 36000. Where does the 36000 fall
percentage wise within that range? (not how much over the minimum, but
where it lies in the range). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!