Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pano pano is offline

Default A number autofill !!

After having another look at this I need the formula to allow a
product NH not to count as 1.
How would I exclude NH as zero and not show as 1????

On Feb 5, 1:26 pm, Max wrote:
I need A3 to scan thru A2 column as A2 is entered and populate A3 with
the number 1, it will always be 1, cannot be anything else.

Put in C2: =IF(B2="","",1)
Copy down as far as required
--
Max
Singaporehttp://savefile.com/projects/236895

"pano" wrote:
Hi all,

Little help needed I have A1 A2 A3

A1 A2 A3
10 AA 1
4 AB 1
4 AA 1
Now A1 can contain a number from 1 to 300

A2 can contain a combo of 30 different letter combos which describes a
product sometimes they will be the same letter combo

I need A3 to scan thru A2 column as A2 is entered and populate A3 with
the number 1, it will always be 1, cannot be anything else.

Or just have the number 1 auto fill A3.

Am I thinking this is more complicated than it really is??

Any help appreciated..
Thanks
Stephen- Hide quoted text -