Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John M John M is offline

Default fill question

Hi,

I want to somehow automatically increment cell references. It would be
easier to explain with an example. In my worksheet, i want to list all the
all the summary turnovers in my Turnover worksheet. For the first cell,
Turnover!D7 is what i want, Turnover!D14 is for the second cell, Turnover!D21
is for the third cell and etc. If i use the normally fill function by holding
right corner and dragging i will get Turnover!D8 for second cell, Turnover!D9
for third cell and etc.

Could someone enlighten me. It is so frustrating to always add 7 to the
previous cell reference.

Thanks in advance.