Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peter Peter is offline

Default Adding formulas after rows

Place your "sum" calculation in the first row of the xls and add everything
below it eg: a2:a50000. That way it deals with any length column and the
answer is alway in the same place
HTH
--
Peter
London, UK

"tnederlof" wrote:

Hi I have a macro now that basically takes a giant heap of data on one
worksheet and based off values in a column it is diveded up into
different pages. Now on all of these pages I wanted to add certain
columns up with functions such as "sum" to do different statistics.
Now because different amounts of data can be entered once my origianl
macro sorts it I cannot just simply put in the forumulas. I can make a
forumula way at the bottom where the data will never reach to find the
sums or count the cells, ect but I need a macro that can take these
numbers and put them in the first blank row. Can anyone help? Thanks