Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default I SEE NO VB CODE AND YET IT HIGHLIGHTS SAT N SUNDAYS. ANYONE INTERESTED TO FIND OUT HOW IT IS DONE.

CAPTGNVR,

Highlight the cells that are becoming highlighted and check for Conditional
Formatting

Format Conditional Formatting....

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"CAPTGNVR" wrote in message
oups.com...
DEAR ALL
I came across this file which is used for marking the overtime for the
crew. On checking found no VB code nothing and yet on entering month
name it highlights the saturdays and sundays.

I looked into the project, modules and 'worksheet selection change' -
all are blank.

So where else i turn to nowadays otherthan this forum. Pls solve my
curiosity to know how this was done. The file is about 17kb zipped
and will send it on your request.