Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Virg Virg is offline

Default keeping the fill color I've selected as the default

Excel has a finite set of colors as default. Open your project, got to
TOOLSOPTIONS and in the COLOR tab, change one of the unused colors to the
color you want to retain and save your project. Before, when you closed then
open your project it was reverting back to the default color, not the color
you changed it to. Hope this helps you.
--
Virg

"stevem" wrote:

How do I keep the fill color from changing in Excel? When I change it to 25%
grey, save changes, close the application, then reopen, it's always changed
back to yellow.