Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Joan NYC Joan NYC is offline

Default Line Chart-EXACT End Date

This has come up several times on "tests" I have taken for jobs. I have
gotten this to work in the past by playing with the scale but I am sure there
is a better way to do it.

I want to create a line chart based on dates where the end date shows on the
axis. The data doesn't have a common denominator that makes sense so I am
stumped. If I had my choice I would use a Scatter as I can make those dates
behave but I need to do it with a Line Chart.

Have tried the Time/Scale axis as well as the Category option.

Thanks.