Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Move Selection

You sure you have little checkbox checked at "Move Selection after Enter"?

If not, the drop-down will be grayed out.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:15:00 -0800, My3gals
wrote:

I know that under "tools" the"options" there is an "edit" tab and the "Move
Selction after Enter" has a drop down box that allows you 4 different options
up, down, left or right. I want to be able to tab over and at the end of my
row hit "Enter" and have it start at the beginning of the next row. I have
done this many times and now I am unable to do it as that drop down box has
me limited to what ever is selected and I cannot undo it or leave it blank.
HELP!!!!