Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Adding more series to 2 axis line graph

Hi,

Once you have a secondary axis all new series get added to that. Is it
possible one of the new series has values that are very small and the
line is in fact at zero or very close to the Axis line? You can use the
up/down arrows to cycle through the chart elements. The name of the
selected item appears in the Name box, next to the formula bar. If you
can select the series this way you can then format the series and put it
on the primary axis.

Cheers
Andy

Kate wrote:
Hi

Am having a nightmare with some Excel graphs in 2003.

I've set up a 2 axis line graph with data in % and £000,000's. No problem
with the scaling - sorted! However, when I try and add more than 4 lines of
data in it removes one of the lines (but leaves it in the Legend and Source
data).

I've tried doing this s number of ways - even not using the custom graphs
and adding the 2nd axis myself but it still won't have more than 4 lines.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel