Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Unhide Main Menu Bar

You could right-click anywhere in the remaining toolbars, and choose
Customize, select the Toolbars tab, and hit the Reset button.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dkline" wrote in message
Another person here wrote a macro which hides Excel's Main Menu Bar. Is

there
a non-programming way to unhide the main menu bar?

I've tried using Alt-T to get to the Tools menu on the main bar but,
seemingly, if the main menu bar isn't visible, Alt-T doesn't work.

This little gift from the macro writer has now "infected" a few machines.