Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Sort by color row

Martin,

I think you misunderstand my requirement. It should be sort by colour. All
the rows highlighted in colours should be group together.

Thanks.
Jeff

"Martin Fishlock" wrote:

The easiest way to do it is to add an extra column on the end and put the
following in it
=if(or(A1="SKE",A1="EIO",A1="UEE"),1,0)
copy it down

and then sort on column b and then a.

you can then use autofile to select those three items.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"Jeff" wrote:

Hi,

I have an excel list where some rows or fields are highlighted in Red. How
do I sort and group all the rows highlighted in Red together ?

For example:
1 SKE
2 SDF
3 SOK
4 UEE
5 EIO
6 LKE
7 POE

SKE, EIO, UEE fields are highlight in Red. Sort in a way that SKE, EIO, UEE
will display in top 3 row. Thanks.
On the other hand, how do we sort if the text is highlighted in BOLD.