Duke Carey

Am I missing something? Wouldn't this just be a simple Pivot Table?

"Ernie Sersen" wrote:

I have an Excel Sheet A with 3 columns. Col A=Site; Col B=Part; Col
C=Quantity. Rows of site and parts data are added daily and may contain the
same site or same part number along with quantities for each row in Col C. I
then create Sheet B with unique sites and unique parts so that I now have a
matrix of unique sites in Col A and unique parts (transposed)in Row 1. In
the data cells of the matrix, I need to know how to reference back to the
Sheet A to summarize the quantities (Col C) of each unique part located at
each unique site (VLOOKUP? SUMIF? Some other database function?) Any idea's?