Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default adding a new sheet to a formulated workbook

Only if it is included in the range of sheets to be totalled in your 3D formula.

Best method for this is to insert a dummy sheet at beginning and name it Start

Insert one at end and name it End

3D reference will be =SUM(Start:End!cellref)

Any new sheets inserted between Start and End sheets will be included in your 3D
reference.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:33:02 -0800, mattshoppe
wrote:

If I add a new sheet that is formatted just like the other sheets in the
workbook will my totals formula add the new sheet?