Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jordan Jordan is offline

Default Using another cell in a formula

I would like to write a simple formula using a reference to something in
another cell. I think it should be easy, but I guess that's only if you know
how.

In cell a1 I have the letters cj which is the name of one of my worksheets.
I want to use a formula in cell b1 that says cj!d4. Instead of writing in
the letters cj into the formula I would like to "reference" them from cell
a1. I tried using +&a1&"!d4 but I just get cj!d4 instead of whats in cj!d4.

Hope this makes sense and hope you can help. Thanks in advance.