Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Colin Colin is offline

Default How to e-mail autofiltered sheet so that recipients can't see

Don, can you elaborate on this a little more. (Bit of a excel novice), but
sounds like may be a good approach....
contact me at
Thanks
Colin

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You could teach excel to filter for each to another locationsenddo the
next one.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Colin" wrote in message
Hi all,
I've created a sheet with employee data that needs to be auto-filtered
according to employee managers, then those rows for the employees need to
be
e-mailed to their respective mangers. Problem I'm getting is that we don't
want manager A to be able to see manager B's employee data.They do however
have the ability to unhide by opening in excel. And, the program won't
allow
me to e-mail a protected sheet, so I can't do that. I'm thinking there's
got
to be a way to do this other than copying and pasting the appropriate
cells
into outlook messages for each manager.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks