Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AndyO_UK AndyO_UK is offline

Default Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour

Sorted....my fault :-) thanks for the tip.

"AndyO_UK" wrote:

This has turned my whole cell red even though the number value is 0:30!! Any
ideas??

"Dave F" wrote:

Use conditional formatting.

Via Format--Conditional formatting. When the cell value is 2, format the
font red.

Dave

"AndyO_UK" wrote:

Hi

I have the following setup in my spreadsheet =(H3-C3)*24 and require this to
change the font RED when the calculation exceeds 2 hours.

Grateful of your help.