Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bardur Bardur is offline

Default Formulas don't work after copy/paste from Lotus 1-2-3 97 (Excel 20

I have copy/pasted some workbooks from lotus into Excel 2003
(because excel do not read *.123-files)

There are multiple spreadsheets in each workbook. All looks ok after some
cleaning up,the formulas are not copied -but that is ok,having the numbers is
enough for me to write new formulas.

This is very simple spreadsheets, with only some sum-formulas and no
connections between the sheets. I have formatted the cells containing numbers
correctly (I think..)

But it is now the odd thing happens; in the first spreadsheet the new
formulas work fine. But in the next spreadsheet (in the same workbook) the
formula returns 0.

All help is much appreciated :-)