Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Shadyhosta Shadyhosta is offline

Default Formula to print a datum in color contingent on value.

Where? Do I put these formulae in the Conditional formatting pop up box?
Under "Cell value is" or "formula is"?

Thanks.

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Try
=AND(C2200,D2="NO")
Format Yellow
=AND(C2200,D2="YES")
Format Red

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Shadyhosta" wrote in message
Can I add a third variable as in my second example? (Value greater
then 200
and Column D "yes" then red, Column D "no" then yellow?

"ufo_pilot" wrote:

Try conditional formatting for the cells
Click on /scroll over cells you need to format
FORMATCONDITIONAL FORMATTING

"Shadyhosta" wrote:

I need a formula that will change the displayed color of a value
based on
amount.
For example: under 200=yellow, over 200=red.
Also, can I add input from a third column?
For example: under 200 and Column D=No, then yellow.
under 200 and column D=yes, then green.