Frank Kabel

Hi
also possible but with some more effort. So then should this event
occur now.
- after you have changed something in row x and are now ENTERING the
next change in row y
- after you have changed something in row x and are now SELECTING row y

Maybe you could also explain what you're trying to do with this event
afterwards. There may be a better solution as this gets more
complicated.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"crazybass2" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Frank was able to help with the selection change event, but I only

want to
trigger the event when I've made a change in a row.

I'm looking for code that would create a "Worksheet_Change" event

only when
a change of row occurs.

See "Change of Row event" for more details.