Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Newbee via OfficeKB.com Newbee via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Disable Text to Column from popping up automatcally

When I open a certain down in Excel it automatically wants me to do the text
to column thing but if I do that then that will mess up my Macro. I can't
hit Cancel or the document won't come up, and if I double click on the lines
to delete them my macro won't come up. Everytime before when I opened this
download it never did this, is there a way to disable this option?