Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Diane Walker Diane Walker is offline

Default Total Cell Error

We are running Excel 2003. The data was imported into Excel. We want to
get the total of 3 columns. However, we got the error message in the Total
cell "#VALUE!". We resize the Total cell and it still did not work. The 3
columns were formatted as General. We reformatted to Numeric with 2
Decimals. We still got the same error message in the Total cell "#VALUE!".
We reformatted the 3 columns to Currency, Accounting, and Custom. The
Total cell still shows "#VALUE!". Do you have any suggestions on how to fix
the values in the 3 columns? Thanks.