Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard F Richard F is offline

Default Can I send a doc to group of email addresses via a macro button?

I have set up an Excel report into which staff enter data.

Is it possible to set up a macro which staff can 'click' once, resulting in
the report being emailed, as an attchment, to a number of email addresses?

I can use a hyperlink to open Outlook, but there is no report attached. I
can also create a macro to activate the 'Send to' comand, but staff then have
to select a group email. I can't seem to combine both with just one click.

I am using Excel 2003 and Outlook 2003.