nobbyknownowt nobbyknownowt is offline
Member

Default Position selected cell

Hi there
This has most likely been answered but I cannot ask the correct search question to find it.

I have a shared workbook with a long list which has several sections that apply to different people.
I need to keep the top half of the screen static as it contains the source data so have frozen the pane at row 19.
I have then created 8 command buttons that are macro linked to move to the relevant section of the list.
A108, A163 etc etc
This moves the list to the relevant section but positions the start in the middle of the part of the sheet that is not frozen.
Can I make the macro put the start cell of the relevant section (say A108) start immediately below the base of the frozen page? (ie A19 then A108)?

cheers
Nobby