Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
piston piston is offline

Default Saving Conditional Formatting?

Hi,

I've created a conditional format in which blank cells in a certain row are
highlighted if another cell in the same row meets a certain criteria. I've
figured that part out. However, I send out this excel file daily with the
purpose of having the highlighted cells filled in with information. If they
send it back to me with the highlighted information filled out, the
particular cells won't be highlighted anymore. So I was wondering if there is
a way to save the conditional formats in such a way that when the file is
returned to me, the cells are still highlighted.