Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default copy a formula within a row from a column on another worksheet

JC

In Sheet2 B2 enter this formula.

=OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,COLUMN(A1)-1,)

Copy across to wherever.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:12:00 -0800, JC wrote:

I am attempting to copy text from a column to a row in another worksheet via
a formula. For example A1, A2, A3, A4...from worksheet 1 will be copied to
B2, C2, D2, E2...on worksheet 2. I can simply do this with cut and paste
special using the transpose function but I want to pull changes from
worksheet 1 into worksheet 2 automatically using a formula. I used
=T('Worksheet1'!A1) but cannot copy across the row.